Getting to D’une Île
- Paris is the closest airport, 150km away.
- The closest train stations are Condé-Sur-Huisne (8km) or Nogent-Le-Rotrou (15km).
- You could take a taxi, rent a car, or we can organize a car to come pick you up at the station.
For more information on train times and prices visit trainline.eu
- The train is about 2 hours.
What time does the workshop start and finish?
- You will arrive at D'une Ile at 4pm on Wednesday May 31st and our workshop will finish around 3pm on Friday June 2nd.
Do I need to be a photographer?
- Not at all! We are excited to have anyone who is interested in learning more about using their camera to capture the details of every day life. Regardless if you have your own business, take up photography as a hobby, or have recently starting using your camera we are thrilled to invite you.
Will I have my own room?
- There are 9 different rooms available, and therefore some will need to share a room. Please let us know if you have any special requests/requirements and we will do our best to accommodate.
What food is included in the workshop?
- 2 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 2 Dinners
- Water/coffee/refreshments throughout the day
Do you accommodate food allergies/sensitivities?
- Please let us know of any food allergies/sensitives that you have and we will do what we can to accommodate you.
What should I bring with me?
- We will provide a list of packing requirements and suggestions after booking.
What is included in the price of the workshop?
- Lodging at D’une Île, meals, wine pairings with dinner, and a small gift.
Can I travel with a friend/spouse?
- We can accommodate a few additional guests and therefore plus one’s are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you would like to bring a guest that isn’t going to take the workshop, they will just need to cover any additional food/lodgings expenses.
- Your guest will be welcome to eat meals with the group, and will be free to enjoy the guesthouse and surrounding area throughout the day.
Are babies or children welcome?
- Due to limited spots and rooms, children and babies will be considered on a case by case basis.
I dont see my question here
No problem! We are happy to help you as much as possible. Please fill out our contact form with your information, and we would be happy to get in touch.
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org